Chevy Pressure Plate Bolt Kit
ARP | Part# ARP-230-2202
7 in stock
- Manufacturer's Part Number:230-2202
- Part Type:Pressure Plate Fasteners
- Fastener Style: Bolt
- Thread Size: 3/8-16 in.
- Fastener Material: Chromoly
- Fastener Finish: Black oxide
- Fastener Head Style: 12-point
- Wrench Diameter: 9/16 in.
- Underhead Length (in): 1.000 in.
- Fastener Yield Strength (psi): 200,000 psi
- Washers Included: Yes
- Nuts Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Pressure Plate Bolt Kit, Pro Series, 3/8-16 In Thread, Hex Head, Chromoly, Black Oxide, Chevy V8, Kit
The importance of pressure plate bolts in a racing or high performance street application cannot be emphasized nearly enough. These fasteners play a key role in both the performance and safety of a vehicle. Because of this, ARP has developed special pressure plate bolts that are application-specific to ensure optimum grip length. These ARP Pro series bolts, originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition, are stronger and are rated at 200,000 psi. They feature a large-diameter, low-profile design and come complete with washers.