10.5in Clutch Disc
FORD | Part# FRD-M7550-X302
Only 1 in stock order now
- Manufacturer's Part Number:M-7550-X302
- Part Type:Clutch Discs
- Input Spline Quantity: 10
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.063 in.
- Disc Diameter (in): 10.400 in.
- Disc Material: Metallic/Organic
- Disc Style: Full face, sprung hub
- Quantity: Sold individually
- CLUTCH DISC, METALLIC/ORGANIC, 1 1/16 IN.- 10-SPLINE, 10.4 IN. DISC, FORD, MERCURY, 4.6, 5.0L
Clutch Disc, METALLIC/ORGANIC, 1 1/16 IN.- 10-SPLINE, 10.4 In. Disc, Ford, Mercury, 4.6, 5.0l
Notes: Requires a T5 or T45 transmission.
If your clutch doesn't hook up, you're going nowhere fast. You can trust Ford to make your Ford clutch hook up right--they have what you need. Their clutch discs are specifically tailored to the application. They come with advanced features, such as dual friction materials, where one side of the discs has organic friction material and the other side has metallic material.
Ford Racing is the performance parts division of Ford Motor Company. They have developed a variety of parts specifically for Ford vehicles and many of their products do not void the factory warranty.