Steel Sfi Flywheel 168 Tooth .400 Thicke
MCLEOD | Part# MCL-460535
- Ring Gear Tooth Quantity: 168-tooth
- Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
- Flywheel Material: Steel
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Weight: 30.000 lbs.
- Replaceable Friction Surface: No
- Safety Rating: SFI 1.1
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- FLYWHEEL, STEEL, 168-TOOTH, 30 LB., INTERNAL ENGINE BALANCE, CHEVY, 0.400 IN. THICKER,
Flywheel, Steel, 168-TOOTH, 30 Lb., Internal Engine Balance, Chevy, 0.400 In. Thicker,
Notes: 0.400 in. thicker than stock; design for use in swap when using an earlier style transmission and bellhousing. This will not fit 1999-2000 6.0L applications with 0.400 in. extended crank flange.
Lightweight alloy flywheels can offer substantial benefits for certain situations, but sometimes they're just not your cup of tea. Maybe you're on a budget, maybe you're running a heavy drag car, or maybe you just don't need those benefits. In those cases, McLeod has the answer. Their steel flywheels deliver all of the strength and reliability that you need, at a substantially lower price. They're neutrally balanced, but are drilled to accept balance weights for use on externally balanced engines. They're available for a wide variety of large and small engines.
· Transmissions » Manual Transmissions » Billet Flywheels » Chevy » 168 Tooth