Steel Sfi 184 Tooth FLY- WHEEL- BBF Fe I
MCLEOD | Part# MCL-463215
- Ring Gear Tooth Quantity: 184-tooth
- Flywheel Material: Steel
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Weight: 30.000 lbs.
- Replaceable Friction Surface: No
- Safety Rating: SFI 1.1
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- FLYWHEEL, STEEL, 184-TOOTH, 30 LB., INTERNAL ENGINE BALANCE, FORD, BIG BLOCK FE, 352-427,
Flywheel, Steel, 184-TOOTH, 30 Lb., Internal Engine Balance, Ford, Big Block Fe, 352-427, Each
Notes: Flywheel comes with additional bolt on weights.
Lightweight alloy flywheels can offer substantial benefits for certain situations, but sometimes they're just not your cup of tea. Maybe you're on a budget, maybe you're running a heavy drag car, or maybe you just don't need those benefits. In those cases, McLeod has the answer. Their steel flywheels deliver all of the strength and reliability that you need, at a substantially lower price. They're neutrally balanced, but are drilled to accept balance weights for use on externally balanced engines. They're available for a wide variety of large and small engines.
· Transmissions » Manual Transmissions » Billet Flywheels » Ford » 184 Tooth