GM 5-SPEED Transmisiion Discontinued 6/2
MCLEOD | Part# MCL-512957
Truck Freight Only
Cannot ship by air
- Brand:McLeod Racing
- Manufacturer's Part Number:512957
- Part Type:Manual Transmissions
- Product Line:McLeod Musclecar 5 Manual Transmissions
- Summit Racing Part Number:MCL-512957
- Number of Gears: Five
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.125 in.
- Input Spline Quantity: 26
- Output Shaft Spline Quantity: 32
- Bellhousing Included: No
- Yoke Style: Slip-on
- Yoke Included: No
- Shifter Included: Yes
- First Gear Ratio: 2.95:1
- Second Gear Ratio: 1.99:1
- Third Gear Ratio: 1.34:1
- Fourth Gear Ratio: 1.00:1
- Fifth Gear Ratio: 0.63:1
- Case Material: Cast aluminum
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- CalculatorGear Ratio Calculator
- ToolTransmission Lookup
- The revolutionary and innovative design of McLeod Musclecar 5 manual transmissions gives musclecar owners the ability to use an overdrive tranny without expensive or annoying modifications. They feature an exclusive case design that allows for fitment into tight tunnels. Gone are the days of cutting your floorboards to be able to get the benefits of improved fuel economy and the lower rpm that an overdrive transmission provides. With 8620 forged steel gears and a 32-spline output shaft, the McLeod Musclecar 5 manual transmissions can handle up to 500 ft.-lbs. of torque. The gears are fully synchronized for smooth shifting and quiet operation, while the internal rail shifter aides in quick and smooth shifts--and the front cover is designed to bolt right up to your factory bellhousing.
- Tech Detail:
- Transmission, Muscle Car 5, Manual, 5 Speed, 26 Input Spline, 32 Output Spline, Aluminum, GM, Kit
Mcleod Musclecar 5 Manual Transmissions 512957
Mcleod is in the high performance automotive aftermarket clutch and driveline industry and supplies clutch kits, clutch components, hydraulic bearings, flywheels, bell housings and other performance driveline products.
· Transmissions » Manual Transmissions » 5 Speed Transmission » GM